Our training solutions are developed to skill, up-skill and educate the construction workforce
We are committed to empowering our people and participants with a supportive learning environment. Boomerang Training Solutions have continually evolving training solutions to further the opportunities for all our participants.
Under certain conditions we offer funded training solutions and subsidised costs.
REGISTERED TRAINING ORGANISATION
Boomerang Training Solutions has the approval to deliver / and or asses in:
– AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction
– RII20120 Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation
– CPCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in The Construction Industry
We provide full packed training or individual units within these packages
To further empower and enable the employment of our people and our local community we have expanded our Training Solutions to include the following:
Driving Instructor – for participants to attain their Driver’s License
CULTURAL AWARENESS PROGRAMS
Our cultural awareness programs target the corporate and project team audiences to focus on:
- The importance of workplace Health and Safety, Conservation and Land Management under Native Titles
- Understanding Cross Cultural issues in traditional and contemporary environments
- Importance of etiquette
- Creating a culturally sensitive and supportive workplace
We provide this program under specific content to suit various forms of delivery. For example, we can provide Project Team Inductions / material, Project Leader Inductions, Corporate Presentations as part of their Reconciliation Action Plan for increasing cultural awareness.
STRUCTURED LEARNING PROGRAM
Rather than just providing work experience, we tailor Structured Learning Programs for our participants when they are on-site by working with the Supervisors / Project Managers for a valuable experience for all stakeholders.
Under the Structured Learning Program we mentor and support our participants to realise their full potential and interests.
Outcomes from this program are:
- Real-world workplace exposure
- Work readiness
- Employability skills
- Determination of careers
Under certain conditions these experiences can be funded